Civil Exchange is a think tank which aims to be:
- A catalyst to help civil society and government work together in new ways.
- A resource for research, policy development, capacity building, awareness-raising and exchange about civil society and government.
- A network of people and organisations who want to share ideas and inspiration.
It acts as a “link tank,” working with other organisations and individuals to generate new ideas and solutions.
- Senior practitioners with experience of both sectors.
- Independent of any political group or sectoral interest.